urgent help: Tab Through DataGrid

KC

Nov 4, 2009, 4:57:06 AM11/4/09
to Flex India Community
In my application, I m able to tab through the buttons,textboxes, drop
down and the AdvancedDataGrid on the page. But I m unable to tab
through the buttons and checkboxes inside the AdvancedDataGrid, which
are rendered through itemRenderer. Please let me know whether is it
possible or not.
If yes,please provide me with a solution.
thnx in advance

manish sankhe

Nov 4, 2009, 6:38:49 AM11/4/09
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
i hav posted this problem about 3 months back .....its not possible to tab in to the rendered component of datagrid

HISSAM

Nov 5, 2009, 8:47:00 PM11/5/09
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
when u use tab that means ur component receives the focus event
so u have to write extra code for the same when ur AdvancedDataGrid gets the focus event.
it can be done, u have to just play with focus event and the selected item in the datagrid

2009/11/4 KC <kaus.c...@gmail.com>

Hissam,
Flex Developer,
INDIA(m) +919860694301, +9102026127552
Sent from Maharashtra, India

Kiran Singh

Nov 6, 2009, 2:19:42 PM11/6/09
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
S.we can make by using itemeditor and use same component name as itemrender and for more details i will send u sample code on monday EOB.

Thanks,
Kiran Singh
--
N.Kiran Singh
mca

Hari Narayanan

Nov 9, 2009, 3:43:06 AM11/9/09
to Flex India Community
Iam also needed... Could u pls send me the code?

_Hari-